Who We Are Looking For:
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Experience building single-page applications with React (ideally), Angular or Vue.js
- Good communication, have an analytic mindset, and be a fast learner
Nice to Have:
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Experience in other programming languages. Our website backend is written in Python / Django which you could eventually contribute to.
- Experience with Git and Continuous Integration environments
- A sense for UX / design
- eCommerce experience
- Experience in startup environments and agile development
- Our web stack includes Python (Django), MySQL, React, Angular
- For our backend services, we use a mixture of Python and Go, with our legacy application written in Objective C
- Our stack runs on Kubernetes in GKE, with a legacy system running on-premises on FreeBSD
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance;
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%);
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- Ingresso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time, permanent position. No contractors please.
Who We Are:
Since 2011, Ingresso has been changing the way tickets are sold through our proprietary global distribution solution and white-label eCommerce booking engine. Our technology was the first to connect directly to every venue-based ticketing system across the West End, processing over 7.2 million in tickets totaling over £375 million. Today, Ingresso powers such sites as Wicked and Ticketmaster Theatre. Through continued innovation and custom integrations, our goal is to become the largest ticket marketplace that provides a seamless experience for our clients, guests, and distributors.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk! Send your CV to email@example.com along with a brief paragraph explaining why you think we should consider you.