Who We Are Looking For:
- Help to manage a large PPC account, becoming an expert in Google AdWords and similar products.
- Analyse and combine data from multiple sources, and use it to optimise marketing and recommend strategies to maximise profit.
- Come up with bold ideas to expand sales – you’re not afraid to test ideas and quickly learn.
- Use and contribute to tools to help automate bidding.
- Analyse website conversion and other metrics, and collaborate with product and engineering to improve the site.
- Communicate ideas and results to others in the company.
- Responsibility to share management of a large marketing budget.
- Freedom to test your ideas and experiment.
- Work within a small team on a high-volume business – your work will be visible and will have a big impact.
- Variety of work – move between detailed management of our marketing account and highly analytical work.
- We don’t outsource our marketing to agencies – you will manage performance marketing end to end.
- Strong analytical capabilities: Able to reason carefully and use data to draw conclusions; Mathematical / statistical understanding; Can use tools (Excel or something more technical) to analyse data; Able to gain a strong understanding of complex marketing tools such as Google AdWords.
- Interested in eCommerce, and working with data in a practical context.
- Ability to empathise with / understand customers.
- Knows or can learn SQL and potentially other tools like R and Python scripting.
- Understand business concepts like profitability, customer lifetime value, conversion and click through rate, and can think how to maximise them.
- Able to work closely with others and learn from them, no big egos.
- Hands on and like taking responsibility to achieve business results.
- Experience in performance marketing, and an interest in performing arts.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure).
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about.
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance.
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%).
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- Ingresso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time, permanent position. No contractors please.
Who We Are:
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief paragraph explaining why you think we should consider you.