Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Sales & Operations Associate who has experience in supporting business development efforts within the attractions, live entertainment, and/or hospitality industries. We need someone who is a self-starter, goal-oriented and understands the value of partnership. You are experienced in being pro-active and exceeding targets when signing agreements with ticketing and attractions clients. We will expect you to support the sales & operations teams in a number of different areas to create efficiencies and ultimately provide the highest level of service for both supply and distribution accounts.
Sales & Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Ensure strategic API suppliers are recruited and contracted efficiently and profitably – and that all relevant information for set-up is circulated appropriately within the company.
- Input into Product Development.
- Work cross-functionally with Ingresso teams.
- Assist in the onboarding of newly signed suppliers.
- Assist with the diagnosis and troubleshooting of complex technical and client service issues.
- Maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with both clients and internal teams.
- Ticketing or travel industry experience.
- Intuitive and motivated problem-solver who can think independently but isn’t afraid to reach out for help when needed.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization; communication, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail – organized.
- Team Player.
- Familiarity with API Ticketing and/or Platform Services.
- Above average MS excel skills, or penchant for reporting.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Able to work effectively in a complex, diverse environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- Generous Paid Time off as well as paid volunteer time off.
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA and employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K.
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- A flexible work schedule around core business hours.
- US work eligibility is required.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. No contractors or agencies please.
- This position will be based in Lake Mary, Florida office.
Who We Are:
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk! Click here to apply now.